Saturday, February 6, 2010

My Future Hobby

Since we've decided to lay roots here in Atlanta for a while, we've been thinking about buying a house. Thinking about buying a house obviously led me to thinking about furniture....I love a lot of the furniture that we already have which has clean lines and very neutral colors, but I'm getting tired of all the dark wood. I've always loved asian antiques and mixing a little bit of the shabby chic rustic look with the more clean lined modern look. Plus: I LOVE CRAIGSLIST!!! Half of the things in our house are great finds from craigslist!

My next hobby will be redoing old furniture! I've already asked Jeremy for a electric sander for my birthday present! Crazy...but I love the idea of taking old, cheap finds and revamping them into something beautiful!! Here are some of the things that have inspired me...



No comments:

Post a Comment