Thursday, February 19, 2009

My students

"Guys...Mrs. Chou has an announcement to make...I'm having a baby!!"

The reaction of my students:
"Can you bring the baby to school tomorrow?"

Every week I get these online updates about the baby's growth and the website will often compare the baby's size to a vegatable or a fruit.

"The baby is the length of a banana this week..."
"Mrs. Chou, are you going to eat the baby when it comes out??"

I've had multiple questions about how babies come out. The answer to that is please ask your parents!

My students love to touch my stomach, kiss it, make odd name suggestions, and get into discussions about how babies come to be.

O the joys of being a pregnant teacher!

1 comment:

  1. That is totally hilarious! I hope you're feeling well! We miss you guys at VGroup! I'm gonna start following your blog so we can keep up with what's going on. Tell Jeremy we said hi!

    ReplyDelete