Thursday, February 19, 2009

Pregnancy so far...

Right now, I can honestly say that I LOVE being pregnant! I can eat milkshakes whenever I want to, I don't have to suck my stomach in after a big meal, and my students come and kiss my stomach. This was not the case before. My poor husband was a God given gift during the first trimester. He scrubbed our bathtubs, he cooked dinner, he did the laundry, went out to buy ginger ale all the time, and didn't bother me when I was sleeping 15 hours straight! Everyday he came home from work, I was either sleeping or sitting on the couch surrounded by clemintine peels!

My pregnancy cravings...oranges, orange juice, cranberry juice, apples, grapes, Chick-Fil-A milkshakes, red meat, and very flavorful, spicy korean food.














My 13 week belly...

















My 15 week belly...


And OOO MY GOODNESS! My almost 20 week belly...
Is it just me or is it exponentially bigger??!

1 comment:

  1. eunice- you look SO cute with your belly! you DEFINITELY look like you're pregnant now! i'm so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete